SHIRLEY | Mauve
SHIRLEY | Mauve
In Stock (11 items left) | Deliver in 3-5 business days
Securely checkout with
Our promise30-day full refund if you're unhappy with our product.
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Frame
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width 49mm | Bridge 20mm | Temple Length 142mm
- Available in Black, Pink, and Mauve
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
We are excited to share we have partnered with ReplaceRXLenses to provide you with the opportunity to put prescription lenses in any of our frames!
Here's how the process works:
1. Purchase your Gleam glasses on our website
2. Visit www.replacerxlenses.com/choose-my-lenses
3. Order your RX lenses using code GLEAM15 for 15% discount off your first lens order (don't forget this step)
4. Select "Print a free pre-paid USPS shipping label after checkout"
5. Please email the shipping label to email@example.com
6. Gleam will ship glasses directly to Lab and they will put your lenses in your frames and ship them back
Reach out if you need any help to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose from a wide range of styles
BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION
Worry no more to all-day screen time
Experience the best; on-par with top brands
Crafted with care and keen details
FREE SHIPPING AND EASY RETURNS
Delivery covered for your satisfaction
Inspired by Shirley Chisholm
The Shirley collection is inspired by Shirley Chisholm, an American politician, educator, author, and first Black woman elected to the United States Congress.
Helps prevent eye strain by blocking harmful blue light from gadget screens.
Printed protective pouch
Protects your glasses from dust, scratches, and smudges.
Paper gift box
Keeps your glass safe
I absolutely love these! I forget I have them on because they are lightweight. They are so cute! And the blue light lenses are very high quality. I previously bought a cheap pair and didn’t notice a difference, but now that I have a quality pair, I can tell!!
They came with a small scratch on the lens.