Frequently Asked Questions
What is Blue Light?
Blue light is a color on the visible light spectrum that can be seen by human eyes. Studies have begun to show that overexposure to this type of light can cause Computer Vision Syndrome - also referred to as Digital Eye Strain. Its common symptoms include neck and shoulder pain, eye strain, headaches, dry eyes, insomnia, and blurred vision.
Do you offer Prescription?
We are excited to share we have partnered with ReplaceRXLenses to provide you with the opportunity to put prescription lenses in any of our frames!
Here's how the process works:
- Purchase your Gleam glasses on our website
- Visit www.replacerxlenses.com/choose-my-lenses
- Order your RX lenses using code GLEAM15 for 15% discount off your first lens order (don't forget this step)
- Select "Print a free pre-paid USPS shipping label after checkout"
- Please email the shipping label to email@example.com
- Gleam will ship glasses directly to Lab and they will put your lenses in your frames and ship them back.
Reach out if you need any help to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that has your tracking information inside. If you cannot find your shipping confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folder. If it isn't inside there and it has been more than 2 business days since you placed your order, fill out the contact form here and we can help you locate it.
When will my order be shipped?
We pack and dispatch orders in 1-2 business days- excluding public holidays.
How do I care for my eyewear?
Link to Eyewear care page
Do you offer wholesale?
Yes, link to Faire wholesale page.
Where are your eyewear made?
Currently our eyewear is ethically made in China. This includes but not limited to the working conditions within our production locations and the treatment of factory employees. We value being a brand that strives to keep our environment safe, and that includes taking care of those who work for us or our partners.