Let these classic, square-framed computer glasses bring out your inner girl boss. With thick-bodied frames and sleek gold accents, the Naomi glasses are the perfect fit for today’s female leaders. An elegant style that combines a vintage look with contemporary metals, these blue light filtering glasses capture the essence of women pioneers in the workplace. Let these powerful glasses protect your eyes, so you can focus on building your empire.
- High-Quality Light-Weight Acetate Frame with Stainless Steel Accents
- Durable Spring Hinges
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width 54mm | Bridge 16mm | Temple Length 145mm
- Available in Black, Brown, and Clear
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
Ruth Bader Ginsburg aka RBG has inspired generations of women to break gender barriers. Even after facing gender discrimination as she pursued her academic goals, Ginsburg forged ahead and became the second woman--and first Jewish woman--to serve on the Supreme Court.