Channel your originality with these geometric polygon computer glasses. The Mae collection is modern and trendy and is sure to spark your creativity.
- High-Quality Light-Weight Acetate Frame
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width 48mm | Bridge 20mm | Temple Length 148mm
- Available in Gray, and Champagne
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
The Mae Collection is inspired Mae C. Jemison, the first African-American woman to enter the space program and in 1992, she was the first African-American woman in space. Jemison holds multiple awards and degrees including a B.S. in biomedical engineering and an M.D. She has worked as a medical doctor.