MICHELLE | Tortoise
MICHELLE | Tortoise
In Stock (12 items left) | Deliver in 3-5 business days
Securely checkout with
Our promise30-day full refund if you're unhappy with our product.
- High-Quality Acetate Frame with Gold Stainless Steel Accents
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- Durable Spring Hinges
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Eye Height 50mm | Eye Width 54mm | Bridge 18mm | Temple Length 142mm
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Available in Tortise, Gray/Pink Ombre, and Champagne
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
We are excited to share we have partnered with ReplaceRXLenses to provide you with the opportunity to put prescription lenses in any of our frames!
Here's how the process works:
1. Purchase your Gleam glasses on our website
2. Visit www.replacerxlenses.com/choose-my-lenses
3. Order your RX lenses using code GLEAM15 for 15% discount off your first lens order (don't forget this step)
4. Select "Print a free pre-paid USPS shipping label after checkout"
5. Please email the shipping label to email@example.com
6. Gleam will ship glasses directly to Lab and they will put your lenses in your frames and ship them back
Reach out if you need any help to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose from a wide range of styles
BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION
Worry no more to all-day screen time
Experience the best; on-par with top brands
Crafted with care and keen details
FREE SHIPPING AND EASY RETURNS
Delivery covered for your satisfaction
Inspired by Michelle Obama
The Michelle Collection is inspired by, Michelle Obama. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is an American attorney and author who served as first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She was the first African-American woman to serve in this position. She is married to former President Barack Obama.
Helps prevent eye strain by blocking harmful blue light from gadget screens.
Printed protective pouch
Protects your glasses from dust, scratches, and smudges.
Paper gift box
Keeps your glass safe