Look elegant and timeless while fighting off blue light in these vintage-inspired cateye computer glasses. The Grace is a delicate, yet sophisticated style for the female entrepreneur. Bold black lines balancing sleek gold accents creates a stunning frame for your eyes that not only looks fantastic but protects them as well.
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Frame
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width 49mm | Bridge 20mm | Temple Length 142mm
- Available in White and Black
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
The Grace collection is inspired by Grace Hopper (1906-1992). She was a computer scientist and the first woman to graduate with a PhD in mathematics from Yale University. She developed some of the earliest computers, and COBOL, the commercial programming language that allowed for military innovation to transform the business world.