DOLLY | Yellow
DOLLY | Yellow
In Stock (9 items left) | Deliver in 3-5 business days
Securely checkout with
Our promise30-day full refund if you're unhappy with our product.
- Optical Quality TR-90 Frame
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA-Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Width 50mm | Lens Height 48mm | Bridge 19mm | Temple Length 148mm
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
We are excited to share we have partnered with ReplaceRXLenses to provide you with the opportunity to put prescription lenses in any of our frames!
Here's how the process works:
1. Purchase your Gleam glasses on our website
2. Visit www.replacerxlenses.com/choose-my-lenses
3. Order your RX lenses using code GLEAM15 for 15% discount off your first lens order (don't forget this step)
4. Select "Print a free pre-paid USPS shipping label after checkout"
5. Please email the shipping label to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Gleam will ship glasses directly to Lab and they will put your lenses in your frames and ship them back
Reach out if you need any help to email@example.com.
Choose from a wide range of styles
BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION
Worry no more to all-day screen time
Experience the best; on-par with top brands
Crafted with care and keen details
FREE SHIPPING AND EASY RETURNS
Delivery covered for your satisfaction
Inspired by Dolly Parton
The Dolly Collection is inspired by no other than Dolly Parton. Dolly is a successful singer-songwriter renowned for her work in country music. Amidst poverty during her childhood, she pursued her passion with zest and was a featured singer and guitarist on local radio and television shows in her home town. Fast forward to her pursuit, she won many awards including the female singer of the year in 1975 and 1976 by the Country Music Association (CMA) and was named Living Legend by the Library of Congress in 2004.
Helps prevent eye strain by blocking harmful blue light from gadget screens.
Printed protective pouch
Protects your glasses from dust, scratches, and smudges.
Paper gift box
Keeps your glass safe