Look elegant and timeless while fighting off blue light in these vintage-inspired cat-eye computer glasses. The Hedy is a delicate, yet sophisticated style for the female go-getter. Gray accents and sleek gold details create a stunning frame for your eyes that not only looks fantastic but protects them as well.
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Frame
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width 49mm | Bridge 20mm | Temple Length 142mm
- Available in Matte Gray
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
The Hedy collection is inspired by Hedy Lamarr, a famous Hollywood actress, and credited with inventing Wi-Fi. Her groundbreaking work on spread spectrum technology is what modern-day digital communications are based on.