KATHERINE | Green
KATHERINE | Green
In Stock (11 items left) | Deliver in 3-5 business days
Securely checkout with
Our promise30-day full refund if you're unhappy with our product.
- High-Quality Acetate Frame with Gold Accents
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Eye Height 47mm | Eye Width 55mm | Bridge 13mm | Temple Length 137mm.
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Available in Green, Gray, & Brown
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
We are excited to share we have partnered with ReplaceRXLenses to provide you with the opportunity to put prescription lenses in any of our frames!
Here's how the process works:
1. Purchase your Gleam glasses on our website
2. Visit www.replacerxlenses.com/choose-my-lenses
3. Order your RX lenses using code GLEAM15 for 15% discount off your first lens order (don't forget this step)
4. Select "Print a free pre-paid USPS shipping label after checkout"
5. Please email the shipping label to email@example.com
6. Gleam will ship glasses directly to Lab and they will put your lenses in your frames and ship them back
Reach out if you need any help to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose from a wide range of styles
BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION
Worry no more to all-day screen time
Experience the best; on-par with top brands
Crafted with care and keen details
FREE SHIPPING AND EASY RETURNS
Delivery covered for your satisfaction
Inspired by Katherine Johnson
The Katherine collection is inspired by Katherine Johnson, a trailblazing mathematician who had a "historical role as one of the first African-American women to work as a NASA scientist"
Helps prevent eye strain by blocking harmful blue light from gadget screens.
Printed protective pouch
Protects your glasses from dust, scratches, and smudges.
Paper gift box
Keeps your glass safe
The glasses are so chic and unique! Definitely a step up from the cheaper glasses I purchased in the past.