Let these classic, square-framed computer glasses bring out your inner girl boss. With thick-bodied frames and sleek gold accents, the Naomi glasses are the perfect fit for today’s female leaders. Elegant style that combines a vintage look with contemporary metals, these blue light filtering glasses capture the essence of women pioneers in the workplace. Let these powerful glasses protect your eyes, so you can focus on building your empire.
- High-Quality Light-Weight Acetate Frame with Stainless Steel Accents
- Durable Spring Hinges
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width 54mm | Bridge 16mm | Temple Length 145mm
- Available in Black, Brown, and Clear
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
Naomi Parker, aka “Rosie the Riveter”, was the face behind the now-iconic poster from the 1940s that called women to the workforce during the second world war. This memorable ad had the popular phrase, “We can do it”, on it, alongside a woman flexing her arm. This artwork was inspired by a photo of Naomi with her hair pulled back in a red bandana, bending over a piece of machinery.